- A little junk in the trunk...ok. Junk spilling out of your trunk-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Smoking 2 millimeters outside the entrance to the store I am trying to walk into with my small children-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Taking your snotty nosed, coughing kid to the park or the Barnes and Noble to mingle with the other kids and give them bear hugs-THAT IS A BAD IDEA (at least try to keep it a secret your kid is sick).
- Licking bubbles off the floor (Isla)-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Blue unitards for pregnant ladies-for anybody! THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- More than one patty of beef in a sandwich at any fast food establishment-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- The baby bjorn...for the most part-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- No deodorant-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Touching a pregnant woman's belly without permission-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Asking a woman if she is pregnant-even if she looks like she could give birth that minute-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Touching a little babie's hand who is not your baby in the line at the store-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Commenting on someone's weight gain-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Using the credit card checks your credit card company sends you in the mail-THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
- Not heading my advice on all of the above items. THAT IS A BAD IDEA.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
"THAT is a BAD IDEA" Thursday
Last Thursday I discussed the biblike necklace as an incredibly bad idea. Today I would like to dedicate a little time to a number of bad ideas that are on my mind, in no particular order...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Generic License.